If you live in Corsicana, Stephenville, Mansfield, Bryan, or even Houston, and you’ve been wondering how much cash you can get, you’ve made your way to the right place here at Your Loan Depot — your source for title and payday loans. Your Loan Depot offers fast cash, eliminating the frustratingly long applications and expensive rates that other payday loan providers make you endure when you work with us to get your payday loan.
We help people who are looking for payday lending as a means of getting cash fast. We also offer cash advances for those who are trying to use the equity in their vehicle to get cash quickly. Whether you are in need of cash fast for an investment or to get out of the red on stacking up bills, we want to be a part of the solution that you have in mind.
Today’s post is about going into a bit more detail about the difference between payday loans and title loans, and you could probably tell from the title of this article. But before we talk about fast cash, active equity, and some other details about each kind of loan, we’d like to tell you a little bit about who we are at Your Loan Depot!
Who We Are At Your Loan Depot Of Texas
The first thing you should know about us is that we aren’t a big company with a lot of moving parts. We do just a few things and we do them well, and that’s providing great Texas payday loans and car title loans for the folks who need them. Our smaller operation is able to provide more of a hands-on approach than some of the larger chains out there. For our customers who are in need of fast cash, this can make a huge impact when it comes to getting your loan that much faster.
But beyond being an efficient, smaller provider, there are other reasons to choose us as your go-to provider for Texas car title loans and payday loans. Maybe the most important of all them is the fact that our team has over 30 years of combined experience in our field. This means we are more than ready and able to assist you with whatever you need. Our expert staff has been around for a good long while, and with that experience comes wisdom to know how to get the ball rolling to get you the cash in hand that you need!
10 Texas Locations
We’ve got 10 different locations in our service area — and each of them has a team that is ready to serve you. Whether you are looking for a payday loan in Houston or a car title loan in Rosenberg, we’ve got you covered with a dedication to meeting your needs. Check out all of our locations here to find the one that’s closest to you!
The Difference Between Title Loans And Payday Loans
You might be in a tight spot when it comes to taking care of unanticipated medical bills. You might need cash to make sure your business stays afloat for the time being. You might have an amazing investment opportunity, but you are in need of cash to get any chance of a return on investment.
No matter if one of those scenarios describes you or otherwise, the point is the same; you need access to the money you need. Now, there are different ways of getting that cash in hand, as we mentioned earlier. At Your Loan Depot, you can go the route of applying for a payday loan or you can apply for a title loan. But what’s the difference?
What Is A Payday Loan?
We are glad you asked! A payday loan, in Texas or elsewhere, is a loan for folks who are cash-poor between pay periods, so they are in need of a temporary, short-term loan to bridge the gap between their paychecks. Our customers are usually able to borrow cash amounts up to $1,000!
Here’s how the payday loan process works:
- Talk with our representative at one of our offices in Pearland, Mansfield, Corsicana, Humble, Airline, Conroe, Rosenberg, Bryan, or Tomball.
- Complete our online application, being sure to fill in all the required fields. You’ll need to provide information about your address, employment, income, and the reason for your credit request.
- Request a payday loan of up to $1,000 you can use for your emergency.
- We will quickly review your application, and then we’ll let you know if you qualify for the loan, if you don’t, or if we could use some more information from you.
- The next time you get paid, you’ll return part or all of the amount you borrowed, plus the fees and interest that we agreed on.
Remember that all loans are subject to approval and not all consumers will qualify. Likewise, each loan comes with a 72-hour cancellation period. We will explain all of this and more if you come see us in person!
What Is A Title Loan?
Car title loans, in Texas or elsewhere, are loans that can provide you with more cash than payday loans, but they work a little bit differently than you paying the loan amount back with your future paychecks, like we discussed in reference to payday loans. Your Loan Depot offers title loans for folks who are in need of funding of up to $10,000 based on your collateral.
The title loan process we provide here at Your Loan Depot is a fairly versatile process. We include repayment plans that work with a title for any make and model of car, truck, or even RV! Of course, whatever vehicle you provide as collateral has to be in good working condition before we can come to an agreement. This helps make sure you are able to secure the cash you need, while we are able to offer a 30-day or term payback.
Here’s how the car title loan process works:
- Find an office near year at one of our Texas locations we’ve already mentioned. Ask about our car title loans and you will be helped by one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
- Fill out all the required fields in our online application.
- Ask for up to $10,00 when you need cash. Keep in mind you will be using your car title as collateral.
- After we quickly review your application, we will (quickly) let you know if you qualify or not. Then we’ll likely request some additional information in order to process your Texas car title loan.
- Then you will follow the repayment terms outlined in the agreement in order to return the borrowed loan amount, plus interest and fees.
Contact Us Today!
Unfortunately, it’s a fact of life that things don’t always go to plan. In a perfect world, none of us would need to learn the difference between a car title loan or a payday loan because we wouldn’t need cash fast in the first place! But it’s nice to know that when things do get a little bit hairy and you are in need of emergency cash, you can count on Your Loan Depot in Texas to help you get the funds you need in an efficient and trusted process. Contact us today if you have any questions!