Have you ever wondered what the difference is between payday loans and car title loans? Maybe you are like us and have a passion for such things, but the odds are that you are like most people in that you don’t really think about ways of getting emergency cash, well, until you need to get emergency cash!
Have no fear, because in today’s post we will take the opportunity to not only highlight common reasons why Texas residents get fash car with car title loans, but we’ll also take the time to briefly explain the difference between payday loans and car title loans. If you are interested in either of those things, this blog post from Your Loan Depot is for you! Keep reading to learn the basics of getting emergency cash through our reliable title loan company, Your Loan Depot of Texas!
The Basic Differences Between Payday Loans And Car Title Loans
The end-goal of getting a payday loan or a car title loan is the same; you need a reliable way to get emergency cash, and you need that emergency cash fast! Let’s start with describing payday loans:
- Payday Loans – Payday loans are a great way to get fast cash if you need a bridge-loan to make life work between paychecks. If you are wondering about how much cash you can get from Your Loan Depot, Texas payday loans cap out at around $1,000. The application process is quick, affordable, and easy. Whether you give us a call, fill out the application online, or in person at one of our many locations throughout the state of Texas, we’ll work with you to make sure the application is reviewed as soon as possible. At Your Loan Depot, we understand that you not only need us to be reliable, but expedient as well. After a short amount of time, we’ll let you know if the answer is yes, not this time, or if we need additional information to make a decision.
- Car Title Loans – While payday loans involve the loanee paying back the loan with funds from future paychecks, car title loans include collateral from the loanee’s car or recreational vehicle. In fact, you can put your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, ATV, or RV up for collateral in order to receive emergency cash from Your Loan Depot! Whether you are in Houston, Dallas, or elsewhere in the state of Texas, you can get up to $10,000 with your car title loan. We make repayment plans straightforward and easily understandable so that you are completely in control of your your financial future.
Common Reasons To Get A Car Title Loan
Now that you have a working understanding as to how a title loan functions as compared to a Texas payday loan, we have arrived at the meat and potatoes of today’s blog: the most common reasons people get a car title loan, in Texas or elsewhere. We should say, however, that each and every customer we do business with has a unique set of needs. So while we intend this list of reasons to get a title loan to be a helpful resource for those in “consideration mode,” we’d also like to make sure that you keep in mind there is no circumstance in which we’d always recommend getting a car title loan or even a payday loan. Put another way, we’d love if you gave us a call or stepped through our doors so that we could take a look at your options and go from there!
- Your Utility Bill Sneaks Up On You – Now, this might be a circumstance when it’s worth considering the pros and cons of both a car title loan and a payday loan. Depending on how much you owe, one might be the better route. But if you are currently unemployed and are looking for a way to make ends meet regarding the heat, running water, and electricity, this is an option that’s on the table if you have a vehicle that’s in good operating condition.
- Your Mortgage Bill Sneaks Up On You – Here’s a situation in which it would likely only make sense for you to consider a car title loan if you aren’t currently working but you need to make a mortgage or rent payment. If going homeless is your alternative, it might be worth putting up your car for the short-term, provided you are confident enough in your ability to repay the loan within the agreed-upon timeframe. The equity company you have in mind, whether it’s Your Loan Depot or another provider, will keep the title of your vehicle. This is why it’s so important to have a plan in place before you take the step toward remedying your cash shortage with an emergency cash loan such as this.
- Medical Bills Come From Left Field – Life can come at you very quickly indeed. When you or a loved one has a medical issue that you weren’t able to financially plan for, solving it needs to be the priority. Unfortunately, the solution typically involves hefty medical expenses you had not been budgeting for. When the sum of the bill is in the range of $10,000, it might be easy to start to panic. This is a great time to begin researching if Your Loan Depot has an option that might be right for your needs.
- An Unexpected Funeral – Death is sadly a part of our lives, and it can come about when we are least expecting it. At Your Loan Depot, we have all the sympathy in the world for customers who are in need of emergency cash to cover funeral expenses. You want to honor your loved ones by providing them with the memorial service and burial they deserve. Some people require a car title loan in order to do this. Give us a call so we can talk about which of our types of loans meets your needs in the best way.
- You Need A Security Deposit – Not all of us were born with a silver spoon in our mouths. We can’t just call up a family member to get a few thousand dollars when it’d be nice. For those of us who have to grind on a daily basis to move up in the world, getting the cash-in-hand to have enough for an apartment security deposit is no easy thing. If you are close to having enough cash to get that new place for hanging your hat, some people find that looking into a Texas car title loan is the way to go. Upfront costs for moving into an apartment are often staggering, but they don’t need to be debilitating!
Come Stop By And See Us Soon!
As it turns out, there exist many other reasons to get a car title loan. That’s why we are now calling today’s post part one of two on the matter. So keep an eye out for part two of this series, in which we’ll continue to highlight typical reasons for getting title loans. We hope you’ve found today’s blog helpful. But we want you to remember that no two people are alike in terms of their financial status and needs. We are happy to work with you to make sure you make the best choice you can. Come see us today!