As far as we can see it, you’ve come to this blog post for one of two reasons: either you are looking for a payday lender in Texas or you are actively seeking personal finance tips to help you save money.
Whichever of the two camps you fall into, it’s about money. We all could use more money, but some of us really need it more than others. If you are in a situation where you are strapped for cash and your paycheck isn’t going to cut it, there are options aside from maxing out a credit card. Namely, you can get emergency cash at a payday loan company like Your Loan Depot in Texas through car title loans, payday loans, and other types of emergency loans.
If you are looking into getting fast cash, we’d guess you might have already done the whole “maxing out” of the credit cards thing. You might have looked into getting a loan with a more attractive interest rate from your bank or credit union as well. If you have bad credit, or no credit altogether, that’s going to be an uphill battle you probably aren’t favored to win.
Hence, you come to a payday lender in Mansfield, Pearland, Rosenberg, Tomball, Bryan, Airline, Humble, Conroe, or somewhere else in Texas. If you couldn’t tell, those are where our Texas payday loan company locations are, which means that, as big as Texas is, we aren’t usually too far away of a drive for you to come see us and apply for your payday loan. We’d suggest you keep in mind that we also offer online applications to save you precious time — and perhaps a bit of gas money!
What Sets Us Apart
At Your Loan Depot, everything we do is to offer great Texas payday loans and car title loans. We work efficiently to make sure you get the cash you need as quickly as possible. With a streamlined application process that takes away the unnecessary busy work to help you get your loan. Unlike other lending institutions, we aren’t concerned with how you intend to use your cash — it’s yours after all! Whether you need it for an unexpected medical expense, to make rent and pay for groceries, or for an investment opportunity to great to turn down, our team is standing by to make sure your loan process is simple, understandable, and affordable!
Personal Financial Tips
Another way in which we seek to separate ourselves from other payday lenders in Texas is through our efforts to provide practical financial advice — for anyone who might need some! You don’t have to be in financial dire straits to take heed of these suggestions. So, while we might be a bit biased, we’d recommend you read today’s blog along with some posts of the past to see if you can optimize the way you save and spend money at all!
For folks who are in genuine need of emergency cash, you can always come to us for a fast-cash loan of some kind. But what about after that? Financial security should be one of your goals, no matter how you got into your current position.
In our previous posts, we’ve gone somewhat systematically through the process of budgeting for the first time. In today’s blog, we are going to shift gears and list some rapid-fire tips that touch on a variety of aspects of getting your finances into shape. With that in mind, let’s dive in!
- Write Out Your Debt – Since 2019 arrived just a few months ago, there’s been a consistent theme in our work — write out and talk out your financial plan. There’s power in speaking truth just like there is power in writing down your budgetary goals and plan to save. We don’t mean some mumbo-jumbo kind of power; we are talking about holding yourself accountable by your own words and actions. With that in mind, we suggest making a list of your current debt, how much it is exactly, along with the interest rate.
- Write Out Your Plan – We can talk about the specifics of this later on (feel free to reference our previous blogs for more fleshed out advice on the matter as well), but the step that follows listing your debt is to write out your plan for conquering it within the next 12 months or so! Sure, some people might be so backed up against the wall that they don’t think it’s even possible to get out of the red within the next calendar year, but you have to start somewhere! We bet that you could take a sizable chunk out of your debt by attacking it with all of your spendable income, meaning money you have that you won’t use on essentials like shelter, food, or medical needs.
- Attack Your Credit Card Debt With Everything You’ve Got – It’s vital to pay more than the minimum payment on your credit card bill if you ever want to pay it off completely. Sure, we understand that certain months you simply don’t have the money to pay more than the lowest figure possible, but if that becomes a trend you’ll soon find that you are further in debt than you were when you started trying to pay it off in the first place! Don’t become a lifelong servant to interest — do anything you can to attack your credit card debt like mad.
- Keep It Simple – According to Steve Penner, founder of ProLedgers, one of the most common ways people fail when it comes to financial planning is that they overcomplicate things. Penner says, “Too many financial plans die on the table of over complexity. For example, are you using too many accounts or too many expense categories? . . . Talk to an accountant or bookkeeper who understands your industry and can create a plan that is both simple and workable for your specific needs. As they say, ‘Plan your work and then work your plan.’”
- Use The 50/20/30 Rule – Lynn Toomey, co-founder of Your Retirement Advisor, offers up an easy-to-follow budgeting guideline: 50 percent of your income should be used for essential expenditures like rent, groceries, utilities, and transportation; 20 percent should be there for an emergency fund, with a good target range being between a quarter and a half of a year’s salary; utilize the final 30 percent of your income for non-essential spending. This might include entertainment, taking a trip, or simply eating out at a restaurant! If your back is well and truly up against the wall, you probably need to start by allocating around half of the income for discretionary spending to the essential category. Put more simply, don’t spend your money on stuff you don’t need if you are up to your eyeballs in debt!
Make The Call To Your Loan Depot
We’ve only just started to scratch the surface of the tips we’d like to share with our readers. So, we are going to turn this stand-alone blog into a two-part series on the topic! Be sure to keep an eye out for part two in the near future.
In the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Your Loan Depot if you are in need of payday loans, title loans, or bad credit loans in Texas. Get the fast cash you need in the short-term, and then start budgeting for financial security in the long run!